Under the model Rules for an Incorporated Association under the Act (1981):
- Committee of Management
- The affairs of the Association shall be managed by the Committee of Management.
- The committee –
- Shall control and manage the business and affairs of the Association; and
- May, subject to these Rules, the Act and the Regulations, exercise all such powers and functions as may be exercised by the Association other than those powers and functions that are required by these Rules to be exercised by general meetings of the members of the Association; and
- Subject to these Rules, the Act and the Regulations, has power to perform all such acts and things as appear to the committee to be essential for the proper management of the business and affairs of the Association.
The Committee consists of the following roles:
- President (2018 Stephen Hill)
- Vice President (2018 Gloria Van Der Laan)
- Secretary (2018 – vacant)
- Treasurer (2018 Jon Doherty)
- Social Secretary (2018 – vacant)
- Booking Officer (2018 – vacant)
- Building Officer (2018 Mike Tanner and Michael O’Grady)